Information sessions for ReBoot NW, a training program to help individuals unemployed for more than 27 weeks get jobs in technology or manufacturing, are being held at the WorkSource centers in Kelso and Vancouver.
- Vancouver: Thursdays, 1-2:30 p.m., WorkSource, 204 SE Stone Mill Drive, Suite 215, Vancouver. Contact Jacob Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360.735.5084.
To be considered for the program, an individual must:
- Be unemployed for at least 27 consecutive weeks or underemployed, meaning they lost a job and have not been able to obtain a new one with similar pay
- Be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or GED
- Be a resident of Clark, Cowlitz or Wahkiakum counties
- Be interested in pursuing training or education for information technology, software, manufacturing or engineering positions
- Be an unemployed veteran or eligible spouse, out of work for any length of time
RebootNW offers individualized training, job shadowing, education and networking opportunities. Learn more at www.RebootNW.org.